Internet Privacy Statement
PayFacto Payments Inc, Inc. (“PayFacto” or the “Company”)
This website, www.payfacto.com (“Site”), is owned and operated by PayFacto Payments, Inc. on behalf of itself and its affiliates (collectively “PayFacto” or “Company”).
This online privacy statement informs you, the user, as to what information may be collected on or through the Company’s Site, how the Company may collect, use, or process the information collected and under what circumstances or conditions we may disclose Personal Information (defined below) the Company collects from or about you through this Site.
This Privacy Statement may apply to Personal Information collected from you offline, in addition to the privacy terms in the Merchant Card Processing Application, entered with PayFacto Payments Inc.
The Company may provide links to third party sites on its Site, but this Privacy Statement does not apply to those sites and the Company does not disclose Personal Information to those sites via such links or otherwise.
This Privacy Statement is made part of the Company’s Terms and Conditions https://payfacto.com/terms-conditions/. If you have not done so already, please also review the Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with any part of this Privacy Statement or our Terms and Conditions, then please do not use this Site.
2. Personal Information We Collect
For purposes of this Privacy Statement, “Personal Information” means any information that identifies you as a specific person.
- Address and/or web address
- Phone numbers, fax number
- Email address
- Social Security number
- Financial information relating to any account, credit or debit card
- Username or password
Personal Information also includes information that does not directly identify you but when combined with other information identifies (or can be used to identify) you.
3. How Personal Information Online is Collected
Through Server Logs: A server log is a list of the activities that a server performs. The Company’s servers automatically collect and store in server logs, your search queries, Internet Protocol (IP) address, the date and time of any request and referral URL.
From Your Computer: Information about your computer is collected, such as operating system version, browser type, or domain name of your Internet service provider.
Experience Data: We may collect other information should you respond to surveys polls or other inquiries, and this may include personal preferences, opinions, or other information.
4. Use of Personal Information
The Company has access to and collects Personal Information that you voluntarily provide us by online submission, email, messaging, or other electronic means.
The Company uses your Personal Information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your Personal Information or transfer any Personal Information, without your express consent, except the Company may:
- Use or transfer Personal Information to its banking partners and the card networks.
- Use Personal Information to process your transactions or maintain your account with the Company
- Use or disclose Personal Information to comply with the law, court orders, or requests from governmental agencies
5. Sharing of Personal Information Collected
Laws provide individual residents the rights to opt-out of the Company’s disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their marketing purposes or to request of the Company a list of third parties to whom the Company may have disclosed Personal Information. However, the Company does not disclose, share, or make available to third parties Personal Information for such marketing purposes.
6. Measures to Safeguard Personal Information
The Company takes the following measures to help protect Personal Information that the Company collects and uses:
- Computer safeguards.
- Secured files and facilities, including encryption and secure transmission, which is verifiable by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
- Reasonable measures to securely destroy or de-identify Personal Information when no longer needed.
- Reasonable measures to maintain Personal Information only if needed to fulfill the purpose of obtaining and maintaining Personal Information, unless otherwise needed to comply with applicable law and regulation.
- Reasonable measures to safeguard Personal Information offline by limited access to only those Company employees who need Personal Information to perform a specific task and storage in a secure physical environment.
However, the Company cannot guarantee the security of Personal Information you disclose online and is not liable for the theft or disclosure of such Information which may occur despite the Company’s safeguards and reasonable measures to protect such Information.
7. Your Access and Control Over Personal Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from the Company at any time. You may take the following actions at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given below:
- View the Personal Information the Company has about you.
- Change/correct any Personal Information the Company has about you.
- Request deletion or removal of any Personal Information the Company has about you.
- Express any concern you have about the Company’s collection, use, processing, protection, or disclosure of any Personal Information the Company has about you.